The Horizons we know and love is back!
Horizons is returning to Camp Victory in Millville, PA! We can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces! Make sure you register so you can be part of the fun.
Criteria for attending in person:
- All campers and volunteers are highly recommended to have received the primary series COVID vaccine and one booster. While highly recommended, the COVID vaccine is not required to attend Horizons.
- Campers and volunteers will be given a rapid test when they arrive at the welcome center of Camp Victory, which must be negative before being permitted to unload their vehicles. All families dropping of campers must wear medical-grade masks provided by PA Vent Camp during the unloading process.
- Stay at camp – if a camper or volunteer leaves Camp Victory other than at the direction of the Camp Director/Medical Director, they cannot return.
- Anyone who tests positive upon arrival or who does not wish to attend in person cannot attend Horizons.
- PA Vent Camp reserves the right to perform rapid tests on any campers or volunteers who become symptomatic during camp. Anyone who tests positive will be isolated and it is expected that the parent will pick up their camper within 12 hours of notification.
- Once on Camp Victory grounds, you cannot leave. Once you leave the camp grounds, you cannot return. Please keep this in mind when selecting the days you will attend.
Horizons will not be offering a virtual camp option.