If you volunteered for camp in June 2023 and submitted all of the required documents, you do not need to resubmit.
If you did not volunteer for camp in June 2023, the following documents must be provided to PA Vent Camp via the upload link below no later than the listed deadlines:
- September 1: Proof of vaccination - All volunteers who plan to attend camp in-person must have the primary series vaccine AND one booster
- September 1: Photo for on-site badge - provide a current and clear headshot to be included on your staff badge
- September 1: PA Child Abuse Clearance & Criminal History Report from PA State Police OR FBI Fingerprint Check
- September 1: Volunteer Affidavit
- September 1: Child Abuse Training
- September 12: Proof of negative at home COVID test (with date / time stamp)
Scroll down for full instructions on who requires each of the clearances, how to obtain them, and how to submit proof to PA Vent Camp.