PA Vent Camp 2023 - Camper Registration
After being virtual for 3 years, we are moving to a hybrid version of PA Vent Camp! This means camp will be back in-person at Camp Victory in Millville, PA, but we will continue to offer a virtual option for those campers who cannot attend in-person.
Camp Dates: June 25 - 29, 2023
As we continue to live in this COVID era, many safety precautions need to be implemented, as our campers are at high risk. The PA Vent Camp Board of Directors, based on direction from Camp Victory, has developed criteria for in-person attendance at camp. We are asking that you carefully review and understand these criteria before submitting your application.
Criteria for attending in person:
- All campers and volunteers must have the primary series vaccine and one booster (as published by the CDC) by May 1, 2023. Proof must be submitted to PA Vent Camp (via the document upload link) by May 1, 2023. PA Vent Camp reserves the right to make additional requirements should circumstances so require.
- Campers and volunteers must test for COVID using an at-home test three days prior to arriving at Camp Victory. Everyone will also be given a rapid test when they arrive at the welcome center, which must be negative before being permitted to unload their vehicles. Everyone must wear medical-grade masks provided by PA Vent Camp during the unloading process. (Testing at a testing facility by a medical provider is no longer required. An at home test will suffice.) Submit proof (to include date/time stamp) to camp prior to arrival or bring proof with the camper or volunteer.
- Stay at camp – if a camper or volunteer leaves Camp Victory other than at the direction of the Camp Director/Medical Director, they cannot return.
- Anyone who is not vaccinated or tests positive or who does not wish to attend in person has the option for a virtual camp.
- PA Vent Camp reserves the right to perform rapid tests on any campers or volunteers who become symptomatic during camp. Anyone who tests positive will be isolated and it is expected that the parent will pick up their camper within 12 hours of notification.
- Once you leave the camp grounds, you cannot return. Please keep this in mind when selecting the days you will attend.